2.0
Quality of Food

We have a store in Tuscaloosa, AL . I order the same order I always order.

One large pepperoni lovers with bacon, and a large chicken pizza with extra chicken. I received my pepperoni lovers with bacon that looked as if it was uncooked . I have pictures of the pizza and my receipt. The worker name Ellis was the person who took my order and help make it.

It’s a long story after calling in a complaint the manager give a credit. I called a few weeks later to see if the credit was available and over the phone I was told yes. In store however was a different story. The store manager of the store is very nice but anytime the Ellis guy works my order is ALWAYS WRONG.

I HAVE meetings of 20-1000 employees on a monthly basis and since my simple online orders can’t be corrected then I will never order from Pizza Hut,again!

If I can’t feed it to my family there is no way I can serve it to we 20 to 1000 employees. I will never order Pizza Hut again!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of pizza hut pizza. Pizza Hut needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pizza hut pizza in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pizza Hut.

Comments