Product: Pizza Hut Manager Clear all filters (0 of 125 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:

Pizza Hut - Complaints

The pizza hut at page, az messed up my order over charged me. And the evening manger had an attitude about being over change and wrong order. She had a smirk on her face when i told her that i wanted to talk with the manger. She was very unpleasant.
1.6
Page, Arizona
Reply to reviews
I ordered a pizza for my mom last night at 6:45pm and she didn't receive the pizza until 8:13 and when I placed the order I was told it was only a 45 minute wait. So when I called to check on the pizza and see what the hold up was the manager Rudy was very rude to me...

Pizza Hut - Complaint about my order

A manger did not make my order right an went in to talk to her about she tryed to call the police on me i buy from pizza hut al the time i love the chicken wings the manger name is chris this is not the frist time she has done this too me
3.0
Hayward, Wisconsin
Reply to reviews
I called Pizza Hut yesterday to order the big box dinner for 1999 and wanted to substitute the pasta for extra bread sticks instead the manager told me that that was impossible due to their system will not allow it and then I would have to call customer care because...
2.2

Pizza Hut - Very rude Manager

I purchased 60.00 worth of food for my son birthday to be delivered at a hotel. The food arrived and was ridiculously nasty and half cooked! Contacted the store to speak a manager before we ate the food to return it and he stated he will think about what he needs to do and HUNGUP on me! I called bk said sir you know you hungup on a customer and he said yes and hungup again

Pizza Hut - Stealing from the company

Managers are clocking in and having employees clock them out several hours after they have left. When an employee tells you something that is the truth they don't want the manager to say they are a goddam liar. The Maryville Missouri store needs to be watched.

Pizza Hut - Manager unprofessional

Call me You are losing sales Manager throws dough out 45 min before close Does want to work with customers..exspecially male Refuses to make a cheese only med. Pizza Blames all her incosistance on corporate Lost 15 + ppls money that night alone
1.6
Fairview, Oklahoma

Pizza Hut - Manager unprofessional

I was explaining to the manager on the phone that I got overcharged and the order delivered was incorrect. He was mad and just hanged up on me while I was explaining him. This is in US 1, Fort Pierce FL. What kind of customer service that manager has (if there is any)?
1.3

Pizza Hut - Store was extremely rude

I ordered a stuffed crust pepperoni pizza. Manager was extremely rude explaining the situation, did not work to resolve the problem. I cater pizza often from Pizza Hut for offices. Pizza has now lost my business as they have been rude to resolve issues I have had currently with my orders.
Middletown, Kentucky

Pizza Hut - Manager hung up on me

I ordered online and i called when they opened to make sure they got my order they said yes it was supposed to be delivered at 1130 am i then called at 1135am and the manager said they cancelled the order his name was john so i told him i needed my order he then hung up on me and when i called back he again hung up on me a second time i tried calling 4 times no one answered
1.2