Someone sent me a $15 dollar egift card for pizza hut and I paid the remaining 1 dollar balance it was and they sent me the confirmation saying they would be here at 10:53 still never came.Paid the money by the way.
And now the store manager at the one off of Abrams RD in Dallas to is hanging up in my face.
He expects me to accept the fact that my nice and nephew had to eat noodles last night because there pizza wasn't here.Then he tries to tell me he doesn't see a order without asking me for all the information.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Our delivery arrived two hours after our order was placed burnt and the delivery guy actually asked for a tip. We called to complain and the manager gives us ten..."
- "On September 9 at 1:05pm I ordered a large cheesy bites pepperoni pizza and a 16pc burning buffalo wings. I ate 12pcs of the wings and took a *** of..."
- "Where is the bacon and cheese as advertised? Highly disappointed as I have been a customer for many yrs. Spending $18 on a pizza to only find that there was..."
- "Came in for dinner. No bread. Wanted soup no bread. Poor service dirty tables and a manager who is oblivious. ..."
- "Order some take out got home and noticed a caterpillar on my baby salad i almost fed it to him if i don't take a second look smh i love..."
- "These flowers were late delivering and weren't the flowers I ordered for $57.00.Look at the picture and see how little the bouquet is it only has 1 or 2 nice..."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."
- "Harry and David has gone down hill and I will never order from them again. I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears". These are NOT the Royal Riviera..."