Irving, Texas

Someone sent me a $15 dollar egift card for pizza hut and I paid the remaining 1 dollar balance it was and they sent me the confirmation saying they would be here at 10:53 still never came.Paid the money by the way.

And now the store manager at the one off of Abrams RD in Dallas to is hanging up in my face.

He expects me to accept the fact that my nice and nephew had to eat noodles last night because there pizza wasn't here.Then he tries to tell me he doesn't see a order without asking me for all the information.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pizza Hut Gift Card
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Review about Pizza Hut Chicken Pizza from Bellmawr, New Jersey Pizza Hut "Ordered a medium pizza with grilled chicken and EXTRA bacon. I also ordered breadsticks. I ordered at 5:53 pm I was told 15 min wait. I got there early and..." Read more Fake finger nail on top of my pizza from Pizza Hut! Pizza Hut "I found a fake blue finger nail on top of my pizza from Pizza Hut on Friday evening. I took several pictures as evidence and have filed a complaint..." Read more Pizza Hut Pizza Review from Albuquerque, New Mexico Pizza Hut "I order my pizza 2 stuff crust pizza stuffed crust with 2 ranches and extra garlic butter this is the Pizza Hut in Orlando Florida, Americana Blvd 32809 the person..." Read more Pizza Hut - Always a problem Pizza Hut "I waited over 2 and a half hours for my first order. Let me say on average I wait over an hour and a half the pizza hut I order..." Read more Dhgate - Psg Jersey Dhgate "Nice Jersey quality is okay shipping was very fast and free and heres a tip for first time buyers please check the seller's rating and feedback before paying and message..." Read more Leagle.com/plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org all ruthless websites that destroy the careers and reputations of Americans for sinister motives Leagle "When it comes to monetized websites such as leagle.com, plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org there may be something much more sinister behind these ruthless website then ever imagined. These websites mentioned are..." Read more Smart Shuttle Line - Horrible company! Not worth your money Smart Shuttle Line "DO NOT request service from this company. the worst! HORRIBLE! We purchased a ticket for my niece. From Hollywood to Kissimmee/Orlando. And the driver was out of control! He screamed..." Read more Keystone Rv - Front cap fading Keystone Rv "I have contacted Keystone several times, published to story in Trailer Life, contacted the dealer twice, and they also contacted Keystone. Basically, the feedback was no warranty, no repair. I..." Read more