3.0
Quality of Food

Tonight I ordered pizza from the Pizza Hut located at Normandy Square, 7939 Normandy Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32221 as I usually do on Wednesday's because I'm extremely busy on Wednesday's.The service is usually pretty good but tonight the "manager" on duty who represented himself as Spencer was the MOST rude, unprofessional, disrespectful "manager" that I have EVER encountered.

Not only did Spencer intentionally disconnect the call twice (he acknowledges doing this that's why I can unequivocally state it was intentional) but Spencer also yelled, screamed, and ferociously banged an unknown object on an unknown service profusely during our conversion in an irate temper tantrum. Why might you ask did this encounter even occur you may be wondering. Well as I placed my telephone order a young man was attempting to assist me. it was obvious he was having some type of issue entering my order into the POS system because he asked for my telephone number about three times because I was simply using the previous order in my order history (remember i am a repeat customer) .

Finally when it was time to pay the young man took my credit card information and was having some trouble finalizing the order so the young man reached out to his" manager" for assistance. then the young man quoted the approximate delivery time for my order and thanked me for my patronage. My pizza arrived in a suitable amount of time. However, the young lady asked for a cash payment.

I informed her that I already paid over the phone when I ordered. She made a phone call and stated that no payment wad made. So I payed called my card to check, them I played in cash and tipped my driver (it wasn't her fault). Keep in mind I strategically planned out this card transaction because I had to pay a bill with the cash that I purposely went to certain banks to withdraw to avoid surcharges.

NOW not only do I have to incur surcharges and bank fees to cover this I also have to leave early to do this because I have business to handle before going to work... Not once did Spencer offer an apology. Not once did Spencer emphasize with me. Not once did Spencer offer to rectify the situation.

In between the vulgar, tasteless, unprofessional attitude Spencer displayed he provide me his Store Manager's name after I requested it. So, I will see how the Store Manager, Brenda handles the situation and how the Regional Manager, Tim feels about how I was treated. I'll also be calling 904-352-8143 a number that Spencer told me is a Magicjack number to the Regional office and I'll be leaving an email as well..

#lostaLoyalcustomer #pizzahut.#pizza.com #Jacksonville #terribleservice #normamdyBlvd

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Pizza Hut. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pizza Hut.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Pizza Hut to other companies on our site.

Comments