Product: Pizza Hut Delivery Service Clear all filters (208 of 208 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:
Show

Pizza Hut - Worst experience yet.

The pizza was 30 minutes late, my order was incomplete, then he left with my recipe while trying to correct my order because he forgot something and on top of that when I actually check on the pizza all of the slices looked super. Wtf and was offered 10$ credit for my troubles I need a full refund.

Pizza Hut - Delay on receiving the Pizza

I ordered a pizza from pizza hut branch on Belmont, Youngstown, Ohio. The E mail said it is gonna take 25-35 minutes. The pizza arrived after 60!!!! Minutes. I called to the store and the manager said that they are not obligated to the timing the E mail said. What is that??? Who is obligated? That is outrageous!
2.8
#1220603

Pizza Hut - Hour to deliver pizza from a few blocks away

I ordered pizza and received a text at 3:08 pm stating that my pizza was on the way. 45 minutes later the driver called me to verify my address. About 15 more minutes and my food arrived. The pizza was warm, but the pasta and bread sticks were Luke warm. I put the salad in the fridge. Why did it take so long. My food is usually delivered in about 20 minutes.
5.0

Pizza Hut - Horrible serious

I used the online ordering and input my address and must of automatical changed the address. Well then i called they said they couldnt help me . So i paud for a pizza for dinner that me and my kids could not eat.

Pizza Hut - Worthless

Garbage service. Waiting 3 hours for pizza and still no pizza. Absolutely bullshit. Worste *** service I have ever had.

Pizza Hut - Horrible service

I always order from this store and today it took them an hour and a half to deliver my order and the manager was very unprofessional when I called. Worst service every
#1206016

Pizza Hut - Bad food and poor customer service

Pizza was late. Driver didn't have my soda. Pizza was very dry. Manger hung up on me when I called to complain.
1.8
#1204195

Pizza Hut - Cold pizza, rude manager

Pizza Hut - Cold pizza, rude manager
Received our order cold and not baked as ordered. Because our last order was undercooked, we ordered well done. I called to let manager know and (Tony) argued with me and told me I was wrong. Even to the time my order was placed.
2.0
#1201681

Pizza Hut - Tardy Party

I ordered two large stuffed crust pizzas. The time they were supposed to arrive was between 85 to 95 minutes after 8:11 which is when I ordered them. My pizzas didnt arrive til 10:30 plus they were cold and the store is least then 5 minutes from my house. I dont understand something has to change. Have to do better.
1.3
#1200223

Pizza Hut - Wont bring me pizza

They deliver pizza out here last time but won't bring it this time I am very upset I don't have a ride to get no food
4.0