Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Area, Maharashtra

Placed order on 28th April, 2014 for delivery on 29th April, 2014. I got call that order should be placed on same day.

Hence placed order was placed on 29th April, 2014 to deliver food by 1 p.m. I had placed order for 2 meals meant for 4 persons and one Brizza. Then I got confirmatory call from Pizza hut when I requested to deliver by 12.45 p.m. Thereafter at 12.37 p.m.

I got text message on my mobile phone that my order has been dispatched. The food arrived after 1.15 p.m. and that also one meal was sent instead of 2 meals. Upon inquiring I was told Pizza hut call center had made a mistake.

The deliver man delivered the balance order much after 1.30 p.m., he also demanded more money for he was not aware what the meal for 4 contained. Upon lodging complaint with Pizza-hut customer service they tried to justify by saying Food Panda made a mistake. I don't know who is at fault but my entire get to gather in office was ruined for non deliver and late delivery. I was also refused the refund of my monies that I paid.

Instead I was offered free repeat order whenever I wanted. This was a bad experience I had with Pizza hut jointly with Food Panda.

Review about: Pizza Hut Pizza.

Comments