Featured Not resolved

When i saw the commercial for it,i was Soo Excited about getting it, so i waited till a Friday & ordered it.But it was an hour& a half Before it finally came,&when it did come i was Soo Hurt &Disappointed because the garlic knots are Soo Little,¬ really apart of the pizza,there just Mini Knots Placed on top edge of the pizza,& the chees inside the knot,came out the top &Burnt!

Whom ever the kitchen manager was,should have NEVER SENT THIS BURNT PIZZA OUT!

I've had Multiple Bad Experiences with pizza hut previously,i Found a Dirty Used Bandaid cooked under a pepperoni,that the cook Lost& had Stopped ordering pizza hut,&Really wanted 2Love this garlic knot pizza,& so this was pizza huts Last REDEMPTION!#EPIC F.A.I.L.!No pizza hut for me Ever Again!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of pizza hut commercial. Pizza Hut needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pizza hut commercial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pizza Hut.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

I got a garlic knot pizza and it had big knots that complely covered the outside of the pizza.they were a meal in themselves, made the actual pizza smaller but it was ok.

they forgot my pepperoni though. for me and my dog a pizza isnt a pizza without the pepperoni.

pissed consumer did get them to send me a coupon for a free pizza though.maybe they can get it right next time.

no pepperoni in Bowling Green Ky

i can't believe it took tiny garlic knots and not a used bandaid to make you stop eating there. well-deserved