Product: Pizza Hut Chicken Wings Clear all filters (0 of 57 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Pizza Hut Chicken Wings Review

I hate pizza hut never go there again ill try another company. Always cold always crappy always prepared crappy they call themselves wing street and they only have like 4 saucees. Last time chicken was raw. University road florida

Pizza Hut Chicken Wings Review

It took a hour and ten minutes to deliver 1 block away. Ordered chicken mushroom pasta and 8 chicken wings and 20 oz mountain due. The pasta had 1 mushroom and 2 small pieces of chickenand the chicken wings smelled like axe body spray. I payed $26+$4 tip. I don't think I'll every Order pizza hut again. I'd rather wait 45 min and get papa John's. Pizza hut sucks balls

Pizza Hut Chicken Wings Review

I ordered a 16 piece boneless chicken, only got 11???? After they were already 20 minute, my food was cold. I've had too many bad experiences with pizza hut. I've given them several opportunities to make me a satisfied customer, & yet again, disappointed. I will not order from pizza hut again!
Reply to reviews
TO :ANYONE WHO STILL HAS WORK ETHIC. ANYONE WITH LEADERSHIP SKILLS WHO IS CAPABLE OF RECOGNIZING THE SCREEN DOORS ON THEIR COMPANY'S SUBMARINE. AND ANYONE WHO WILL MAKE GOOD DECISIONS RECTIFYING THIS PROBLEM I am angry, disappointed, insulted, outraged, forlorn......
I liked
  • Delivery people

Pizza Hut - Chicken Wings Review from Chicago, Illinois

I order two pizzas breadticks and chicken wings on line,on 11/15/15,I place the order at 3:45 pm,the told me that you can pick up your pizzas at 4:07,so I get there at 4:00,I wait there into 4:27 when they finally have my order ready,I told this guy that,I don't want the pizzas,because you guys take too long,give me my money back because I m going to eat some wherealse.when I told then wy you guys take to long,all they said sorrry.

Pizza Hut Chicken Wings Review

Paid almost 7 dollars for eight hot wings looks like chicken nuggets actually smaller than chicken nuggets more money for less wings
5.0
Nutrition Description
Show

Pizza Hut - Review in Cafes and Restaurants category from Merchantville, New Jersey

Order a month ago and they forgot our chicken wings which was the only thing my son wanted so they said oh very sorry we will bring them right back out! Ok so an hour goes by i call they finally got here after almost 2 hours and tbey tell me they will credit our account for a free pizza next time so i call tonight and go figure theres nothing on my account! I said forget it and will not order from there anymore.
Featured

Pizza Hut - Chicken Wings Review from Sienna Plantation, Texas
See wings in the vat of grease and oil. That white stuff is not chicken. .. At least they cut my pizza into slices this time!
Sienna Plantation, Texas
Reply to reviews
I feel like I've been lied to I've been a customer in the Jacksonville Florida area over 20 years I know I spend between 30 and $45 a week on Pizza Hut for several years now I felt customer service is going down at this particular store today I ordered a large pizza 16...
4.0

Pizza Hut - Chicken Wings Review from San Bruno, California

Last 3 times pizza hut was really good but this last time, we ordered the dinner box with 2 pizzas, chesse sticks, and wings. We ask for barbeque wings so they wouldnt give us spicy wings because my children dont like spicy wings and they give us spicy wings, So we say okay lets call them back and let them know their mistake. They come and bring more chicken wings and their even more spicer than the first ones
3.8