Pizza Hut

Ordered a large hand tossed pepperoni pizza from the Knoxville Iowa Pizza Hut, was burnt to a crisp when delivered.Called them back and they knew it was burnt as they said "they didn't think it was really to bad" .

Overpriced is bad enough but overpriced and burnt !! No more of my paycheck will go there I work hard for my money to many other pizza places that care about me as a customer to go to. I even wrote a complaint on Pizza Hut online and imagine nooooooooooooo response.

So anywhere but Pizza Hut.Grosss Gross Gross Gross

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 7 Yes 7 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 08, 2015 #1060302

I've had a similar experience. They really don't care about there customers. They would if people stopped ordering from them.

0 0 Reply

Feb 02, 2012 #421565

You are a ***, eat at Jack in the Box for the french toast stacks at applebees because of the quick fox at the watering hole in canton because it can't be beaten with a wooden spoon because eggs tend to freeze when they are attacked by wild chickens.

1 17 Reply

Sep 16, 2015 #1034656

Lay off the bottle.

6 0 Reply

Oct 11, 2010 #199361

good god talk about burnt offerings !

7 1 Reply

Sep 20, 2010 #191752

*** I wouldn't have paid for that. I would've paid the delivery kid to take it back and shove it up their ***.

8 3 Reply

Sep 18, 2010 #191393

I ordered 2 pizzas to find one of them had cardboard cooked into it when I called to let them no they offered me a new pizza. Like I will ever eat at the Bradley il pizza hut again. Makes that burned pizza not look so bad

5 0 Reply

Sep 16, 2010 #190465

PIZ-OWNED. Yeah, complain to corp. Too many people have jobs they don't even care about how good of a job they do. I'd KILL for that job.

5 0 Reply

Sep 13, 2010 #189384

OMG that thing is awful don't blame you for not going back.

4 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.