Pizza Hut - Other meat added in a chicken only pizza against my religion.
I ordered carry out pizza by phone with only chicken and green pepper as toppings.But when I started eating the pizza at home, I found there were 2 type of meat in it.
One that was chicken (wheatish colored) and the other meat pieces seem to be beef. I am not allowed to eat beef/pepperoni as per my religion. But have consumed some parts. I crossed checked photos and it confirms it to be another meat type.
I have photos of the pizza and the meat pieces. This is not at all acceptable as it is not as per my order and would like to get some solution.
This is not just any complaint.It is something that has gone against my religious values and I do not know how this could be settled.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Wrong Pizza
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "On 10/24/15 store #0113 I order a stuffed crust pizza that was soggy.The crust was 3 inches wide and left little room for any toppings. I also ordered the..."
- "We have order Pizza Hut so many times and this is the first time we have had this happen to us we ordered 2 medium pizzas and chicken Alfredo's when..."
- "I attempted to order online on Wed, Dec 17, 2014 @ 9:40p and it would not let me place an order, so I called the store to place the order..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."
- "Made a complaint about the service two days ago about a small package that has never left Hong Kong for Manila by AIR, a process that should only take half..."