Verified Reviewer

After about 40 to 45 minutes I call the Pizza Hut at 7745 A Moffett Rd, 36618, in Mobile, AL. I went on line to place my order.

When I called the store I advised that I haven't received my order. I was asked for my address and zip code then placed on hold. Someone came back on the line and asked if I lived in the trailer park. I advised no and that I live in a house next to the trailer park.

I was then advised that the delivery driver went to the trailer park and couldn't find the address and returned to the store with my order. Also I was told that they couldn't reach me with the number the store had on file. I advised that when I placed my order online I have to always changed the phone that keep popping up. This is the first time that this had happened.

If the driver took the time and checked the house next door, with the porch light on, he would've noticed the address instead of taking my order back to the store. The manager, I assume that's who I was talking to, stated she can put my order in again. I told her never mind, just cancel it. I ordered for deliveries on several occasions and again it's never been a problem.

I wanted to report what happened and I don't believe, I could be wrong, that they had a bad number for me when every time I've ordered in the past is been no problem. The drivers would calm me to let me know that my order is on the front steps. The drivers have always waited in their cars until I retrieved my order from the porch before leaving.

Now it's a problem with losing my residence? That you for taking the time to read my complaint.

Preferred solution: Making sure the drivers check the street addresses, not just one location. .

Location: 7745 Moffett Road, Semmes, AL 36618