3.0

Jan. 2, 2021

order number

Hwy 80 W Jackson, Ms!!

4:16 p.m.

Never fails each time I (rarely) come here.!! Online order. Given boneless wings when ticket clearly stated "Traditional". I called.

No answer. I was still on hold when I arrived, BACK AT THE DRIVETHRU after leaving home again!! Was told they would replace the wings but NOT the pizza in "7" minutes. Guess I'd eat it cold !!

After 25 minutes I requested a refund. Told it would take a minute because they were so busy. ( not too busy to take my money (cash)! I was invited inside after the 30 minutes.

My ticket was $16.12,.. I gave $18 to leave a tip. She refunded me $16.12!! LOL Guess I paid $1.88 for MY time and gas.

After 2 hours, at 6:15 pm I arrived home.

STILL HUNGRY!!!

I understand business I've lived and worked for 45 yrs., Under managers and administrators, but there is training and ways to handle certain circumstances in all areas. Unfortunately, I was born and live here and this happens all the time in "this" area.

I love Pizza Hut and will continue to visit other locations. Honestly, I would recommend ANYONE visiting be prepared for the wait, be tolerant and double-check the order before driving away.

I hope the business gets better practices and training in all areas.

User's recommendation: Pizza and menu items are great but in this area be prepared for the wait and check your order before you leave!!!!

Pizza Hut Pros: Good food products.

Pizza Hut Cons: Service, Poor training, Insensitive to customer needs, Dont value customers time, Wait time time too long.

Location: 2601 Highway 80 West, Jackson, MS 39204