3.0

The pizza hut at 1660 hwy 81 McDonough ga is the worst place I've ever been. The employees are rude and always seem overwhelmed there is no excuse for the way they treat customers.

I understand they get really busy on the weekends but shouldn't they be prepared for that???

I went in to order take out and the guy was so rude sounding I was told very sternly."it's going to be at least an hour for take out" then he asked very rudely do I want to wait or not ?? I told him nevermind I'll go somewhere else..they were chaotic running around like they didn't know how to handle being busy..someone needs to train these employees how to deal with customers during their nighttime rush..I went to dominos who was just as busy and got my order a lot sooner and employees were very nice..

Product or Service Mentioned: Pizza Hut Pizza.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Pizza Hut Pros: Usually good pizza.

Pizza Hut Cons: Terrible customer service.

Comments

I think that Pizza Hut should come out with a new Extra-terrestrial pizza that comes in a pizza box shaped like a flying saucer and decorated as such. It could be billed as "out of this world delicious". It could say that it contains special ingredients of unknown origin on it.

Pizza Hut Reviews