5.0
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I ordered a medium pizza and 12 medium traditional wings at 10:05pm Saturday my order was supposed to be delivered by 10:35,but never came so I decided to call no answer. I went up there about 11:00pm I was told that they were closed (so I'm like I never got my food !!!!!) They let me on the inside got my information and told me my order was cancelled because they was so backup ..

They gave me some cold food that a driver had left over in his car for I don't know how long because it was ice cold . I took it because my children and I was hungry . I was told that my monies would be put back on my card . When I called the pizza hut on RAMOND RD.

In Jackson the Manger on duty will either hang up the phone on me or not come to it . I just want my monies back because I paid for something that I never received it's been 6 days

Review about: Pizza Hut Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

It's called "Money". Get that?? M-O-N-E-Y.

user81612891

As far as I am concerned pizza hut needs a hold new crew starting with that *** on night shift at RAYMOND in Jackson just bad service all the way around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!