Hi .. My name is Fe Dominguez on 5/26/2015 at 6:17 I did stop by at one of your store ( 026488) in orlando Florida , to get some food, the cashier the name Tonisha, took my order, telling me I have to wait around 15 minutes.

My really surprise was they give to me the old cheese Stx.. No was look like when is just out the oven , that no nice , Iknow how your food is fresh , because I didi work whit your guys in Puerto Rico...

So please make sure your employees follow the procedures , and don't give to the customer old food ...

I don't want free food or my money back, I just want to let you know , what they do in your restaurants .....

Thanks

Fe Dominguez

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of pizza hut pizza from Pizza Hut and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5 and wants Pizza Hut to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pizza Hut for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

This lady needs to learn english