Hi .. My name is Fe Dominguez on 5/26/2015 at 6:17 I did stop by at one of your store ( 026488) in orlando Florida , to get some food, the cashier the name Tonisha, took my order, telling me I have to wait around 15 minutes.

My really surprise was they give to me the old cheese Stx.. No was look like when is just out the oven , that no nice , Iknow how your food is fresh , because I didi work whit your guys in Puerto Rico...

So please make sure your employees follow the procedures , and don't give to the customer old food ...

I don't want free food or my money back, I just want to let you know , what they do in your restaurants .....

Fe Dominguez

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of pizza hut pizza from Pizza Hut and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5 and wants Pizza Hut to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pizza Hut for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

This lady needs to learn english