Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

1.8

I ordered my food online last night, I ordered a $10 large 3 topping pizza and 6 wings. I requested for my food NOT to be contactless, I ordered my food at 7:45pm my online estimated time was 8:26pm.

I the Nichol Pizza Hut in Anderson Indiana inquiring about my order at 8:40pm. At that time a male employee went on to say he doesnt know and that the online service has no idea what the store has going on as far as orders and wait time. He then went on to say that he shows a 70 min wait and that he doesnt see the order so it must be gone. That was 8:40pm, I called back at 9:05pm hadnt still received my order, to find out it had been on my porch for OVER 30 mins after the Manager Allison at this time tells me to go check.

Well, IM FURIOUS AT THIS POINT because its a PANDEMIC GOING ON I DONT WANT MY FOOD ON THE GROUND. I then insisted my order be remade and she can pick up the food he laid on my porch because I WASNT EATING IT! She refused telling me I can get a $15.00 credit when I spent $21.04. I then refused I was hungry and so was my kids and she refused saying I can take the $15.00 credit or nothing at all.

I was so LIVID I WAS IN TEARS, how dare a business employee talk to a paying customer like that and EXPECT me to eat food off the ground that had been on the ground 30+ mins!!!! I had to call another Pizza Hut to get a corporate number, and here we are now with this as another result too.

Pizza Hut Pros: Pizza.

Pizza Hut Cons: Manager avoided the issue and would not discount my order.

Location: 2607 Nichol Avenue, Anderson, IN 46011