4.1

I have sent an email before. This issue has yet to be resolved.

I ordered pizza a week ago today because I had to work late and I knew my children will be hungry. The time and place the order was 7:21 PM. I knew that there would be a wait because its Friday but I never anticipated a 2 1/2 hour late. I called the manager at least three times at one point I was promised a refund but it never happened.

My children are starving and it was nearing 915 when the manager told me that she would bring the pizza herself. She told me that her breakers were incompetent and she cant even replace them so its frustrating. I asked if this happens all the time and she said yes people wait hours for their pizzas. I have ordered in the past and had to cancel because The 2 hour wait.

That was earlier during the pandemic so I thought maybe I would get Pizza Hut another chance and maybe those problems were resolved. As someone who works in management, myself I understand staffing issues. However it does not take me months to fix them. I spent $40 on pizza that I had to eat by myself because my children were too hungry and too tired to wait 10 oclock when the pizza arrived.

To me this is poor customer service or just poor service.My family has enjoyed Pizza Hut ever since I was a young child which is why I always order from you. Unfortunately this experience has not been a good one and may alter my decision making on where I order. It is really sad because its so close to my home.

I guess I couldve even walked over there however I do have small children and it was dark so that simply wasnt an option at the time. I didnt have my car so that also is not an option

Product or Service Mentioned: Pizza Hut Pizza.

Pizza Hut Pros: Quality of food.

Pizza Hut Cons: Horrible service.

Location: 801 South Greenville Avenue, Allen, TX 75002

Comments

#1949560

Poor parenting Karen if you didn’t even order for your kids till 721!

Pizza Hut Reviews