Verified Reviewer

Around 8:10 pm on March 1, 2024, I went up with my partner to pick up an order we had for Uber delivery from the store 5251 Shelton Rd, South Plainfield, NJ 07080, when we approached to request delivery the cashier He abruptly approached us to tell us that we had to wait in line, when always in all the restaurants when it is pick up one picks up, he simply raised his voice at us and yelled at us again that because we were drivers he was not going to serve us and that we should cancel the order, I Being pregnant he didn't care and he continued yelling at me and my partner and he ignored us and what he did or his solution was to cancel said order, we left the restaurant and unfortunately the Uber sent us to said restaurant again, and this time we were waiting in line for him to serve us and when we got to him to serve us what he did was just cancel the order, so I don't understand what problem he has against the customer, he commented that he is the manager of the store, Uber was notified about this Bad practice that this manager is doing towards the Drivers and towards me, who has been a Pizza Hut customer for years. This situation is unfortunate and I honestly do not understand the reason for this behavior and I would like to make a report to this store and this manager who simply has terrible service.

Preferred solution: That person should not work in that establishment because of their terrible customer service, since they are not interested in providing good service. Simply what he did was humiliate..

Pizza Hut Cons: Bad customer service.

Location: 5251 Stelton Road, South Plainfield, NJ 07080

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

If you are a driver and there is one person working the front counter, one line and no designated area for self pickup for Uber, you have to wait in line. You also need to leave your pregnancy out of the complaint as it has no relevance.

There usually is blame on both sides and if he canceled the order that was wrong. However I do not believe your behavior was innocent after being told to wait in line.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2493709

In case you didn't read correctly... I said to go back to the restaurant because another order arrived and I stood in line and yet this person looked at our faces and immediately canceled the order again?

Does that seem like our responsibility to you?

Does this seem like a good deal to a client and a driver??? He was supposedly the manager of the store and that attitude and behavior should not be like that in front of people and I do mess up my pregnancy because what this person is creating is annoyance and giving us a bad time.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2493853

Then you should not have accepted the second order from them or declined it. And you can be annoyed, you just don’t need to mention being pregnant.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2493884

When Uber presents you with delivery, it only tells you the miles and how much you earn, it doesn't tell you where it is, it seems to me that you should be more informed to give your opinion because until now what you are doing is giving your opinion without being objective or you think it's okay for them to mistreat you. to the client?

to raise their voice and simply because he doesn't feel like delivering and canceling the delivery just because he says he's the manager?

Does that seem good to you??? I just hope that doesn't happen to you.

Pizza Hut Reviews