Verified Reviewer

3.5

The main problem is when I went to place an order online, I had originally chosen the coupon for the stuffed 3 topping and 8 piece bone out wing. We decided the one wasn't gonna be enough so I chose the coupon again and added it.

However once I added the second one it seemed to duplicate the original coupon into the same as the second. First one was suppose to be Pepperoni, bacon, and pineapple. With the wings being Honey BBQ.

However upon arrival I noticed that the order was then two ham green pepper and half mushroom with the wings being garlic parm.

Not sure where the change happened, but I figured we could call and see what we could do about fixing this. Even if I had to pay for a delivery charge.

However, the lady that answered the phone was very rude and hung up on us. Then when we called back she said she talked with her manager and said that there was nothing the could do, however i could re-order and pay for a new one.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pizza Hut Combo Meal.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Pizza Hut Pros: Driver was very friendly, Close to my home.

Pizza Hut Cons: Rude customer service representatives, Unwillingness for conflict resolutions from management.

Location: 7023 W Hillsborough Ave, Town & Country, FL 33634