Verified Reviewer

Store number 032809 manager Bianca Collins. Website used for delivery.

Took two hours after I called for my ETA manager Bianca told me to wait he's on his way. 30 mins later no food this is Three hours for my pizza UNACCEPTABLE. I called to cancel and reluctantly she proceeds to get attitude and tells me my order was already cancelled. By whom she says door dash.

I did not order through door dash this Manger hung up on me not once, twice but three times. And told me a CUSTOMER she doesn't have time for This. Asking for my refund she told me to call door dash I call door dash they advise me I was not a customer of there's and could not refund my money. This Manger is DISGUSTING.

This is who pizza hut puts on the front line for management rethink please Im myself a customer service representative and I will NEVER TREAT MY CUSTOMERS THIS WAY... Please pull the phone calls 3:35 pm ticket number 00021

User's recommendation: Go somewhere else.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pizza Hut Pepperoni And Cheese Pizza.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Pizza Hut Pros: Smh is all.

Pizza Hut Cons: Rude manager.

Comments