Verified Reviewer

3.4

Pizza hut #033395, APPR Code:. 494014.

On 4/25/20 I ordered a Super Supreme pan pizza.

Instead, it was hand tossed with pepperoni and Italian sausage. There was no ham. I sent it back, and again, there was no ham. Upon the third request, they threw a few pieces of ham on pizza.

The people who came out with curbside service were very young with no masks, no gloves and got much too close to vehicles. I had to physically stop the young man from touching my food as he was showing me where the ham was. How many times the pizza was touched I have no idea as I could not go inside, but it was obvious from the box appearance, it had been touched several times. The service and pizza was unacceptable.

Did not eat it for fear of what may have happened outside of my control. Domino's employees do wear gloves and service is clean and order to perfection.

I prefer Pizza hut but was truly disappointed in everything and the way it was done. Hope you can ensure this never happens again.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Pizza Hut Pros: Toppings inconsistent.

Pizza Hut Cons: Inconsistent toppings.

Location: 6697 Sullivan Rd, Central, LA 70739