I ordered a hour ago pizza never came. Called store.

(954) 449-**** in Lauderdale lakes everyone was playing laughing and acting like they were not getting paid. A young man told me they canceled my order because I didnt answer. My kids eat here every week when Im at work without anyone calling. I informed them I was filling a complaint he hung up.

I called back to get Store number And the lady told me her name was terricka.

I asked her the store number and she said she didnt know than hung up. I will be doing a google review and I want her fired.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pizza Hut Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

The pizza that they have been serving of late at Pizza Huts are lousy and disgusting. Best to just get some frozen pizzas from the grocery store and cook at home, or go to an authentic Italian restaurant and get yourself a real, quality pizza.

So you didn’t answer and the order gets cancelled due ONLY to your inability to answer a phone and yet it’s everyone else’s fault? So you hear laughter and think it’s the employee yet never consider it’s a restaurant.

That people actually go in and sit down and have family time eating. Well get this. I want YOU FIRED!! You deserve it.

You lack the common sense of the average toad. You show about as much breeding as a common rat. Your attitude reeks of self entitlement and pure LAZINESS!! A simple court order will show exactly who you are and your complete address.

Maybe Pizza Hut should spend the $55.00 and find out who you are and where you live. Not only that, but a simple search of all cancelled orders due to non answering will point you out. Then you name an employee to tip it all off.

I want you FIRED and then prosecuted for the full amount for defamation!! I think I’m going to do some research and see if we can find out who you are, just so everyone who has ever worked for a living can contact you about how lousy a person you are.

You are a disgusting person for wanting her fired.

Pizza Hut Reviews