2.8
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I ordered a pizza online . When I did not get my pizza an hour later I called pizza hut.

And they informed me that my order was cancelled. Keep in mind I payed with my card so it was already charged. I have a account with pizza hut and I had just bought pizza prior and my info on my account has not changed. So the lady(manager) told me she don't have nothing to do with it and transfered me to the call center.

I talked to the manager at the call center she basically said she cant do none it was canceled both of the managers where so rude and inconsiderate. If I did not pay with my card it wouldn't have bothered me. So the call center manager to me she can reorder my pizza for me , and charge my card again. So I ordered again and my card my charged again.

She asked me for my telephone number and I gave it to her. And we hung up. She called me 5 minutes later and told me that pizza hut do not have peach tea would I like to order a different drink. I told her yes a orange crush .

Hour and 30 minutes pass so I called to pizza hut and they told me that my ordered was canceled again I ask them why they said it was the wrong number. I said how when the manager called my phone back. She even reordered it for me. The manager at the pizza hut put me on hold and called the call center she came back and said that they said they have not talked to you or reordered no food for you.

You need to call them. So I called them back from the number they called me on and they just made it seem like I was lying about everything then they hung up in my face. Now I have two charges on my card for $15 a piece.

$30 sum dollars in all. I have never experience such rude people like this and I am a loyal customer.

I didn't like: Rude unhelpful manager and getting hung up on, Not getting any pizza, Staff and how many times they hung up on me, Did not enjoy my experience at all, Quantity cheaters - rip off.

Comments