Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Terrible customer service at the location in 4085 E Mississippi Ave Denver,CO,80224

My wife order the pizza online and I when to the store to pick up the pizza but the people you have working in this location are terrible customer service I give them the screen shot pictures from my wife email with confirmation number,name,address,time everything and they was not able to find anything in them system.

Then on train girl saying she is the manager which I don’t believe that but anyway, she starts calling customer service to find out why they do not have anything in them system after 15 minuets on the phone with customer service the “Manager” told I found your order.

At that time I was ok but I was thinking and I ask her what happen and the “Manager” told me you give us wrong information, then I got very pissed off and I simply asked her what exactly wrong I give it to you. She was looking at me and just looking to me and not answering my question and she say you have to pay $20 to get your pizza you have to pay to get your pizza.

The “Manager” to tell me I give them the wrong information *** me off a lot

I attach the same pictures I show in the store. Please review and tell if I showed them the wrong information.

I this this was my las order from Pizza Hut I was ordering every week around $50 per week $200 a month

$2400 a year but I will start ordering from Dominos.

Review about: Pizza Hut Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments