I was suffering a tragedy in the family and could not cook.I ordered pizza and wings from Pizza Hut at the intersection of Hwy 55 and 54 in Durham, NC.
I ate one and thought it was a bit chewy. I bit into the next one, looked at it, and it was raw and cold on the inside. I called to complain and was only refunded the price of the wings. I vomited this morning.
I cannot believe I ate raw chicken and hope I don't get salmonella.NEVER ORDER WINGS FROM THIS PLACE, UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET VIOLENTLY ILL.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is regarding a pizza ordered for Home Delivery (complete order details mentioned at the end of mail).As you can see in the picture, (pic attached), only 4 main chunks..."
- "Ordered a large hand tossed pepperoni pizza from the Knoxville Iowa Pizza Hut, was burnt to a crisp when delivered. Called them back and they knew it was burnt as..."
- "Worst service ever! Im not a regular Pizza Hut customer but after today's experience it's going to be the last. Here is the story: Simon (Runaway Bay, Gold Coast Pizza Hut's franchisee)..."
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "The original Winco Space Medals are made from test materials. There are three Chinese Manufacturers producing these exact same medals but using a cheaper metal. This seller must have discovered..."
- "I am a regular customer of things remembered but usually I always pick up what I see in store, never had issues with any in past 3-4 yrs. I realized..."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."