Pizza Hut - I ate raw chicken

I was suffering a tragedy in the family and could not cook.I ordered pizza and wings from Pizza Hut at the intersection of Hwy 55 and 54 in Durham, NC.

I ate one and thought it was a bit chewy. I bit into the next one, looked at it, and it was raw and cold on the inside. I called to complain and was only refunded the price of the wings. I vomited this morning.

I cannot believe I ate raw chicken and hope I don't get salmonella.NEVER ORDER WINGS FROM THIS PLACE, UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET VIOLENTLY ILL.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 10 Yes 10 6 No 6
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 26 #1150060

Let me guess....your "family tragedy" was not being compensated the 30k you demanded from My pillow® because you spent over 13,000 hours whining to customer service that the pillow was responsible for every real and imagined hardship you've ever faced...
And now you'll spend another 13,000 hours whining about fast food..

Aug 01, 2015 #1014441

Uncooked meat/chicken is the #1 sin of just about any cook/chief.
I understand about family tragedy... My mother & sister both passed away in the past 2 years. But, I don't throw it peoples faces when I have a bad experience in a restaurant or retail store, or, when someone is snippy to me.

1 1 Reply

Apr 11, 2015 #970694 Newark, California

i actually LOVE raw and rare-cooked chicken. In Tegran, where I came from to America, we also live in Huts. We do not have stoves, but cook chicken by candle or sometime electric light bulbs. We do not get sick often, but when we do, it can often be a colorful and energetic affair with many people watch and laugh the projectile vomitation come flying out. It is great fun in my towns.

4 5 Reply

May 08 #1155824

Any other stories you want to make-up because your nose is getting longer...

Oct 15, 2014 #885048 Morehead City, North Carolina

No you didn't. All the chicken Pizza Hut serves to customers is pre-cooked. All they are doing is heating it up for you.

10 3 Reply

Apr 11, 2015 #970697 Chicago, Illinois

how horribly harsh. This was obviously after the Locharby Scotland downing of Flight 114. Many were killed. You should be ashamed of yourself.

1 4 Reply
Pizza Hut Management

Apr 11, 2015 #970695 Elstree, Elstree

Never say that again, unless you know the corporate process done at all Pizza HUT and PIazza NUT restaurant in the Undressed State. Lousy ball eater go dump a load.

3 1 Reply

Oct 10 #1224764 Los Angeles, California

Bullsit I got RAW honey BBQ wings last NOT cold. Have pictures and bagged to send to corporate

I h8 pizza hut

Sep 17, 2014 #871795

What the heck dude? I just think pizza hut is upright horrible . I still think that they could go out of business

6 7 Reply

Mar 04, 2013 #617936 Turija, Vojvodina

Is the family tragedy Pizza Huts fault as well?

14 4 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.