I was suffering a tragedy in the family and could not cook.I ordered pizza and wings from Pizza Hut at the intersection of Hwy 55 and 54 in Durham, NC.
I ate one and thought it was a bit chewy. I bit into the next one, looked at it, and it was raw and cold on the inside. I called to complain and was only refunded the price of the wings. I vomited this morning.
I cannot believe I ate raw chicken and hope I don't get salmonella.NEVER ORDER WINGS FROM THIS PLACE, UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET VIOLENTLY ILL.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I'm living with my bf for two months in Meridian, MS. Tonight we just wanted a simple dinner so we ordered Pizza Hut. He got his $6.99 medium deal and..."
- "I have a coupon for $10 for 2 large 3 topping or specialty pizza expires in October. The total i was told on the phone was $31.xx. i said i..."
- "I know that this is supposed to be a complaints site, but I had a good experience at my local pizza hut/Wing Street located on Greenville Street in Anderson SC...."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "i am filing a complaint with the BBB and anyone else who will listen me ...Hello everyone...I just went to the website and posted the following message to them:..."
- "I am a regular customer of things remembered but usually I always pick up what I see in store, never had issues with any in past 3-4 yrs. I realized..."
- "This is a recliner thais peeling & cracking in mutiple places. I purchased the conditioner to prolong the life, what a waste of time and money. I have purchased furniture..."