Durham, North Carolina
1.5K views 13 comments

I was suffering a tragedy in the family and could not cook.I ordered pizza and wings from Pizza Hut at the intersection of Hwy 55 and 54 in Durham, NC.

Related: Pizza Hut - Slow and Unprofessional

I ate one and thought it was a bit chewy. I bit into the next one, looked at it, and it was raw and cold on the inside. I called to complain and was only refunded the price of the wings. I vomited this morning.

I cannot believe I ate raw chicken and hope I don't get salmonella.NEVER ORDER WINGS FROM THIS PLACE, UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET VIOLENTLY ILL.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pizza Hut Chicken Wings
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

Coon Rapids, Minnesota, United States #1254801

Mentioning a "tragedy" right away makes me suspicious. Sucks that you got raw chicken and they definitely needed to refund that, but what else do you expect? Money for emotional trauma?

Let me guess....your "family tragedy" was not being compensated the 30k you demanded from My pillow® because you spent over 13,000 hours whining to customer service that the pillow was responsible for every real and imagined hardship you've ever faced...

And now you'll spend another 13,000 hours whining about fast food..

Uncooked meat/chicken is the #1 sin of just about any cook/chief.

I understand about family tragedy... My mother & sister both passed away in the past 2 years. But, I don't throw it peoples faces when I have a bad experience in a restaurant or retail store, or, when someone is snippy to me.

Projectile VOMITOSIAN
Newark, California, United States #970694

i actually LOVE raw and rare-cooked chicken.In Tegran, where I came from to America, we also live in Huts.

We do not have stoves, but cook chicken by candle or sometime electric light bulbs.

We do not get sick often, but when we do, it can often be a colorful and energetic affair with many people watch and laugh the projectile vomitation come flying out.It is great fun in my towns.

to Projectile VOMITOSIAN #1155824

Any other stories you want to make-up because your nose is getting longer...

Collin
Morehead City, North Carolina, United States #885048

No you didn't. All the chicken Pizza Hut serves to customers is pre-cooked. All they are doing is heating it up for you.

flippette
to Collin Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #962660

Lol!!

!

Yeah!She's an ***!

Guilttripper
to flippette Chicago, Illinois, United States #970697

how horribly harsh.This was obviously after the Locharby Scotland downing of Flight 114.

Many were killed.You should be ashamed of yourself.

Pizza Hut Management
to Collin Elstree, Elstree, United Kingdom #970695

Never say that again, unless you know the corporate process done at all Pizza HUT and PIazza NUT restaurant in the Undressed State. Lousy ball eater go dump a load.

to Collin Los Angeles, California, United States #1224764

Bullsit I got RAW honey BBQ wings last nite.....pink. NOT cold. Have pictures and bagged to send to corporate