Farmerville, Louisiana

I am not hear to get any one fired; just to suggest when employees are preparing customers food; they need to wear gloves and hair nets.However they need to learn to wash there hands when scratching there hair and hands in there face area; around there mouth.

I dont know what may have been on my box where my food was; I pray and hope it was nothing that will make my family and I sick. Please make some effort with sanitation when handling customers food.

Thank you; God bless.Please take this comment into consideration to improve the service

Review about: Pizza Hut Pizza.

Comments

It is so gross that pizza hut worker do wear gloves or wash hands.That's why we don't eat at the mccook, Nebraska.

They have some worker that smoke and they don't wash their hands.Then make pizza gross.

Pompano Beach, Florida, United States #1270899

They need to wear GLOVES, I DONT CARE ABOUT PEPPERONI BEJNG STUCKED TOGETHER! FIGURE IT OUT! Just received a pizza from PIZAA HUT with someone's FINGER NAIL ON MY CRUST!!!!!!

Please research "alternative operating procedure" on your local health departments website or even ask the manager at pizza hut to explain it to you.

gloves are only required for ready to eat food, NOT food that will be cooked as the heat will kill any bacteria that is on the food. pizza usually is cooked at very high temperatures and NOTHING will survive that.

to george #1417989

Not true.You still can make people sick by not washing your hands.

And if they are not washing their hand think about this.They go to the bathroom and don't wash their hands you get what ever is on their hand and get sick gross.

I am a Cook at a Pizza Hut.

To be honest, don't go spitting around advice when you dont seem to have any real complaints.

I don't know how other P.Huts do it but the one I work at? We take our jobs very seriously. My Managers are the best people in the world and do their jobs in an amazing fashion, always on top of sanitation and cleanliness.

As for gloves...Have you ever tried making a Pep. Lover when the pepperoni is all sweaty and stuck together? No? Ever try it with gloves on?

Thought so.

Please, if you have a problem take it up with the Manager at your local Pizza Hut. If not them, then Corporate.

to K #1417992

Yes I use to make pizza and had to wear gloves all the time. Cause it better then making people sick.