Verified Buyer

Update by user Oct 13, 2020

Still haven't heard from anyone regarding my complaints

Original review posted by user Oct 13, 2020

Tonight I had ordered delivery. I got a call at 12:06 asking to verify if I was apartment a or b.

Less than 5 mins later my husband brings in pizza from porch as I ordered contactless delivery. Via surveillance witnessed the hopefully pizza hut delivery guy had no type of uniform nor was his vehicle marked showing he was an actual employee. my husband puts pizza order on counter and immediately I notice we are short one pizza box. I just spent over 50 dollars so I call the number back that I just got a call from hoping he still.had it in his car.

No answer. Left voicemail. Called the store then forwarded to automated (not) answering service stating that the store was closed and for any problems call back in business hours. So I try the cell number again.

No answer. Left 2nd voicemail. Attempt trying the store about 4-5 more times knowing they are still there but noone answers. Angrily go to serve my family only to get more upset as I notice 2 of the 3 pizza boxes plus cheese bread sticks box are bent up, and wing container looks like it was either STEPPED ON or microwaved with the lid close for 10 mins and shrank up.

Knowing that there is no resolve for tonight at least, I serve my family to find the pizza is COLD, and the cheese bread sticks that are my ( bald) husband's favorite, have a HAIR MELTED IN THE COLD CHEESE.

So after he gags and vomits and throws his food away, not only is his appetite gone, so is mine. I believe a refund would be in order for this nonsense.

User's recommendation: Next time if I ever do decide to get Pizza Hut again, I'll definitely carryout rather than get delivery!

Product or Service Mentioned: Pizza Hut No Contact Delivery Service.

Pizza Hut Pros: Non.

Pizza Hut Cons: Employee did not care, Did not enjoy my experience at all, Cold pizza, Hair in cheese sticks, Boxes delivered bent a wings container crushed.

Comments