Hi, my name is Robin Wells I am a Regular should i say with you guys which means that we order from you EVERY WEEK AND SOMETIMES TWICE A WEEK and I will not be treated how i was last night and this morning. I ordered offline a large 2 toppings pizza and 2 orders of cinnamon rolls.

The driver first off brought the wrong pizza with 1 box of cinnamon rolls to me and told me that once he made it back to the office he will bring my order back out. He never did. Something told me to call to speak with a sup and i did. When i called i asked for a sup and they placed a Bill on the line.

He got on the phone, didn't ask for any of my info but told me once the driver returns he will have it sent back out to me. No one NEVER came nor called. I waited and called at 11:00 the next morning and asked for a sup and a bill answered again. He told me it was nothing he could do and to call back at 4:30 and that his manager would be in.

I called back at 4:30 and was told by another manager that there wasn't a Bill that worked there. Now I'm heated. I've NEVER had to experience this in my life and if this is how i will get treated i will take my business elsewhere.Again we are like some regulars and we order from you'll EVERY WEEK.

Please fix this problem because the workers you'll have at the Ceder Hill office will cause Pizza Hut to go out of business. Thanks

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Lack of customer servie.

Comments

Sounds like they were giving you "The Run Around"