Verified Reviewer

1.5

Update by user Feb 04, 2021

I HAVE HEARD NOTHING FROM CORPORATE OFFICE OR STORE.

Original review updated by user Jan 04, 2021

Ordered $156 worth of pizza from Pizza hut on Casino Drive in Lake Elsinore CA, and it was late, called again and spoke to store manager Nora she was very rude from the beginning expressing that she never took my order and that it might have been forwarded to a call center so I asked her when I would be able to get my pizzas and she expressed to me that she doesn't have any drivers until 2:30 p.m. I needed the pizza an hour and a half ago so I ended up canceling the order.

30 minutes go by and we call back because we want it for dinner so we asked her to replace the canceled order and she does so. when the pizza gets here we are missing more than half of the order, 20 minutes goes by and we're still on hold with the store the driver shows back up with the rest of our order. We stay on the phone intending to complain because our order was not complete and one of the pizzas was incorrect.

She told me that there is no way that the pizzas could have been incorrect because she did it herself, so I expressed to her that's another mistake on her behalf and she didn't like that very much so I asked for corporate's number she expressed to me that I should stop yelling at her and I asked for corporate's number again this time she expressed to me that she couldn't hear me so I asked for corporate's number a third time she started laughing and told me to hold on she will get it for me and then she hung up the phone. I just want to express how very unsatisfied I was with this customer service and with her management level at the store, on top of being overcharged because we didn't get the deals from when the order was first placed, then trying to complain and getting turned down saying that it was not her fault she did it correctly and that she was only one there since 8:00 a.m.

If they are understaffed it would at least benefit your customers if your employees had customer service skills, considering this was the main manager at that store it just makes me wonder how all the other employees are getting trained up.

User's recommendation: Don't try to complain just get corporate's number from offline that's what I did.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pizza Hut Pizza.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Pizza Hut Cons: Horrible service, Poor attitude and management, Inconsistent, Late, Wrong order.

Comments