Pizza Hut - Heart Pizza Pitiful

I just spent $10 on a valentines day heart-shaped pizza.It was so small that my youngest daughter easily ate half the entire pizza.

We called pizza hut to inquire about the extremely small size... Their response: we have to cut a lot of crust off to make the shape of a heart. OK, minions, this is simple geometry here... you cut off some of the dough at the bottom and add it to the top to make a heart.

We learned this in 5th grade, right?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 17 #1113440

What did you expect for $10? A real pizza costs $17+.
You wanted cheap, you got cheap.

12 1 Reply

Feb 21 #1115309 Pennsylvania, United States

I agree, they paid almost half the price for the pizza, so they got less pizza. You pay less, you get less, we learn that in fifth grade right. But to the anonymous poster, I agree that calling a child names is harmful but sometimes posters pretend to be the OP. Hope that is the case here as well. However with the sarcaism in the last paragraph maybe this is the OP.

8 0 Reply

Feb 15 #1112501

Valentine's Day is the name of a holiday and should begin with a capital letter right?
We learn that in the first grade right?

11 1 Reply

Feb 17 #1113439

Oh you think you are being funny right, I was so angry about my daughter(whom I bought regular pizza for) when she ate half of our pizza. I called her a fat pig, and my wife and I got in a fight because of this. They ruined Valentines Day. See I started it with a capital letter just for you.

1 14 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Pizza Hut. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Pizza Hut.
Filing a new complaint about