Pizza Hut - Heart Pizza Pitiful
I just spent $10 on a valentines day heart-shaped pizza.It was so small that my youngest daughter easily ate half the entire pizza.
We called pizza hut to inquire about the extremely small size... Their response: we have to cut a lot of crust off to make the shape of a heart. OK, minions, this is simple geometry here... you cut off some of the dough at the bottom and add it to the top to make a heart.
We learned this in 5th grade, right?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Pizza Hut Heart-Shaped Pizza
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "On 10/24/15 store #0113 I order a stuffed crust pizza that was soggy.The crust was 3 inches wide and left little room for any toppings. I also ordered the..."
- "I ordered carry out pizza by phone with only chicken and green pepper as toppings. But when I started eating the pizza at home, I found there were 2 type..."
- "Its hard to say that today I got really very disappointing service. As I had placed order online for 4 corn pan pizza and called again to just change the..."
- "I'm afraid to come outside because of snakes but management seems to care less. I'm in the process of looking for somewhere else to live. I pay too much rent..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."
- "I bought a new Ariens Lawn tractor 46cut 22horse power on 7/17/13 from Home Depot in Jackson Tn. Took over two weeks to get it in and ones I finally..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."
- "Stc 20 real voucher number damage ..."