I puchased a pizza with a soda for my children and then went to a friends . her children needed one so i did order a extra and sent her to get the order upon getting there the pizza was not made the person in the front who called himself the manager stated to her .

i can give you half off and. then was talking under his breath rudely . so she left and called me . i then called and asked for a manager and the representatives refused to give a managers name or acknowledge my request i was hung up on twice .

i then just stated i would like my receipt from the first trans . where i paid with my credit card . then i was refused and . But kept trying to give me refund that i did not want all i wanted was his name and my receipt.

The supposed mananger gave me a refund and i threw it on the floor upon him being rude and disrespectful continuasly .

I thn spoke to the area manager mark fitz Gerald who only scolded or talked to the rep .... i will never visit there again and will tell anyone i know to never go there.

Review about: Pizza Hut Manager.

Comments

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #631867

Your capitalization and punctuation leave an awful lot to be desired. Do you really think people you know will quit going there because you tell them to?

Your post sounds just as ghetto as you say that Pizza Hut is. And actually you are just as rude as the employees.