Hawthorne, California
Featured on Instagram 100% full Not resolved

I found a fake blue finger nail on top of my pizza from Pizza Hut on Friday evening.I took several pictures as evidence and have filed a complaint through the Pizza Hut "Customer Care" page.

Related: Review about Pizza Hut Chicken Pizza from Bellmawr, New Jersey

I've not heard anything from them yet but want my money back as well as some sort of additional return to make it right. I haven't ordered from Pizza Hut in several years and thought I would give them a try again after consistently ordering from Domino's and Roundtable.

I am very disappointed and expect something in return from the corporation.After researching online, it appears this is a more common problem than we would all like to think.

Review about: Pizza Hut Pizza.

2.7
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pizza Hut Pizza
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Fake blue finger nail on top of pizza from delivery / $32
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

ewww

EWWWWWWWWWWW There is even junk under the nail.

GROOOOOSSSSSS!!!!

Did you call them?

PS, yeah it does look pretty gnarly.

What kind of pizza is that in your pic? Looks like a Turd Supreme..why does it look you ate it and then coughed it back up??