Featured Not resolved
2.7
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I found a fake blue finger nail on top of my pizza from Pizza Hut on Friday evening.I took several pictures as evidence and have filed a complaint through the Pizza Hut "Customer Care" page.

I've not heard anything from them yet but want my money back as well as some sort of additional return to make it right. I haven't ordered from Pizza Hut in several years and thought I would give them a try again after consistently ordering from Domino's and Roundtable.

I am very disappointed and expect something in return from the corporation.After researching online, it appears this is a more common problem than we would all like to think.

This reviewer shared experience about "fake blue finger nail on top of pizza from delivery" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $32. The author is overall dissatisfied with Pizza Hut and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pizza Hut.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Pizza Hut to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

EWWWWWWWWWWW There is even junk under the nail.

GROOOOOSSSSSS!!!!

Did you call them?

PS, yeah it does look pretty gnarly.

What kind of pizza is that in your pic? Looks like a Turd Supreme..why does it look you ate it and then coughed it back up??