Fake finger nail on top of my pizza from Pizza Hut!
I found a fake blue finger nail on top of my pizza from Pizza Hut on Friday evening.I took several pictures as evidence and have filed a complaint through the Pizza Hut "Customer Care" page.
I've not heard anything from them yet but want my money back as well as some sort of additional return to make it right. I haven't ordered from Pizza Hut in several years and thought I would give them a try again after consistently ordering from Domino's and Roundtable.
I am very disappointed and expect something in return from the corporation.After researching online, it appears this is a more common problem than we would all like to think.
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
- Reason of review:
- Fake blue finger nail on top of pizza from delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pizza Hut Pizza
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I HATE your pizza now! Its taste grose. The pizza dough is sovsweet it taste like a garlic flavored donut. I used to order 2- 3 times every week and..."
- "My pizza had an excessive amount of crust, or inadequate amount of topping. I had literally 2" of crust on my pizza. When I called in, the manager..."
- "I attempted to order online on Wed, Dec 17, 2014 @ 9:40p and it would not let me place an order, so I called the store to place the order..."
- "I was horrified reading all the reviews because I had ordered the free sample in late Dec or early Jan2016. However, I didn't read these until AFTER I had actually..."
- "Hello, my name is Christian Moraga, I‘ve been a loyal customer of the Shell gas station located at 4750 W. Rosecrans Ave. Hawthorne, CA 90250 for over 6 years, on..."
- "I sent my daughter in law flowers twice once for Mothers Day and they weren't even close to what I ordered. Second time only because I had a so called..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "I ordered 2 side kick glass top bunching tables from Ethan Allen based on a white wood sample board that the decorator showed me in the showroom. The store did..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."