Pizza Hut - Excessive crust/ inadequate toppings pizza

1160 of 1853 Pizza Hut reviews

My pizza had an excessive amount of crust, or inadequate amount of topping. I had literally 2" of crust on my pizza. When I called in, the manager was defensive and insisted that they use special cups for the toppings, and they do something else to the dough that is special, etc... and they NEVER make a pizza wrong. Her name was Nicole at the Rosemont Ave Pizza hut in Frederick Md.

I have attached a picture of one of the pizzas that I received. Please, let me know if this is up to your standards. If it is, I will be taking my business elsewhere.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Pizza
Review category
Delivery
review #514820

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pizza Hut? Submit review ›
Helpful? 7 Yes 7 6 No 6
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1160 of 1853 Pizza Hut reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 02, 2015 #979026

I'm sorry I don't mean to be critical of you , but what do you expect from pizza hut , its mass produced and the kids that work there don't care about ya , you gotta find a real pizza place in your hood if there is one

0 3 Reply
Tlc

Nov 30, 2014 #908371 Brentwood, Tennessee, United States

Wonder if you measured the crust directly across from where your ruler is in the pic??? Looks like it's MAYBE 3/4 of an inch of crust on that side. Is that too little crust for you?
The fact that you have the time and inclination to measure and photograph your pizza tells me all I need to know about you.

5 13 Reply
AtlantaRobert

May 30, 2015 #989670

You are ***, right? Like a waterhead?
1. If this pizza looks acceptable to you then it's proof you have never had a pie somewhere other than an institutional cafeteria in a psycho lock-down.
2. The fact that you have time and inclination to troll people lodging complaints at pissedconsumer.com tells me all I need to know about you.
The charge nurse is yelling for you Tlc - time for you to take your Depakote and go nap nap!

5 0 Reply

Oct 09, 2014 #882135

The amount of toppings is right, just sounds like a greedy person.

1 16 Reply
blueribbon

Sep 04, 2014 #865836

looks like the right amount of toppings just saying
and they aren't going to replace you pizza with a 2 inch crust yeah it is bigger then normal but yeah most likey they won't do anything.

2 5 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Pizza Hut. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Pizza Hut.
Filing a new complaint about
×