Verified Reviewer

2.4

I placed a order at about 8 this evening. The total came to $41.

It was delivered around 10 p.m. but I didnt get everything I paid for, I paid for four 20oz pops that I didnt receive. I told the delivery driver about it and they just said I dont think so. And they did not give me a receipt either with the delivery.

And I also ordered garlic bread with cheese and didnt receive that either. I received plain breadsticks instead, which isnt what I ordered. Im very disappointed. I tried to call the lincolnway store in Mishawaka where I placed my order immediately after the delivery because the delivery driver just left instead of checking my order.

I told her hold on a second I will get my phone since she didnt have a receipt for me. I went inside grabbed my phone and came back out and she had left. But when i called the store was already closed. I would atleast like a refund for the items I didnt receive.

Or can i please have a number that i can speak to someone please.

I hope to get a response sooner than later. Thanks

User's recommendation: Check order before paying and pay with cash so that you can get the order before you have to pay so that you can make sure it's what you ordered.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 324 Lincolnway West, Mishawaka, IN 46544