Verified Reviewer

I did my order on line everything want good till my order got delivered and I was missing a pie I called right away and the young lady answered and told me will you like a refund or a remake I ask to remake it she out me in hold came back and said it will be 3 hours. I ask to talk to a manager and his name was Anthony I told him and he said yes it will be 3 hours we only have 1 driver i only live 5 minutes away not even in a car I paid for my order i did get what I ask for no pologize and I have to wait 3 hours.

I then ask for corporate number he put me on hold for 10 minutes cam back on and gave 321 number I ask for a refund he told me that he can't refund me he has to wait for General Manager Sierra to say he can give a refund cause money is going to be short I ask when is she there he told me some time tomorrow. I paid $46.06 so my food didn't get it and no refund as well!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Pizza Hut Pizza.

Pizza Hut Cons: Ignored request from managers, Workers attitude, Rude customer.

Location: 2153 Americana Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32839