I ordered pizza on 4/20/18 around 9:50 pm through the online website.I recieved a text message at 10:11 informing me that my order was out for delivery. This Pizza Hut is located at 710 N Black Horse Pike, Mt Ephraim, NJ 08059 , store #033126.

This location is 9 minutes away from where i was located at the time of the order. Oddly enough, my pizza's did not show up until 10:50pm. Not only was delivery later than expected, but the pizzas were way over cooked. My company and I could barely slice the pizza into individual pieces ourselves because it was so hard.

I have never had pizza that wasnt properly sliced. We were so hungry and the store was about to close so there was no point and asking for a new pizza. I feel like I wasted my money and i was very unhappy about this experience.

I have 5 eye witnesses to this situation, i wish i had taken a photo of the pizza. Am i able to recieve a refund for my money spent or recieve a coupon for a free fresh pizza?

Review about: Pizza Hut Pizza.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Stop being lazy,if pizza hut is around the corner ,loose some weight,walk ur fat *** over there