Placed order around 10:40 am and it was out for delivery at 11:25. 11:40 called the store in Louisville because we never got our order.

Found out that he delivered to the wrong building . After waiting 20 minutes on hold they decided to redo our order. They said driver would call when he got here well I was waiting outside and an hour past and I see the driver down at the wrong building, and he called me and I told him to turn around which he did, and he pulled up and got out of his truck and was very rude and said here is your first pizza and I said sorry that you delivered to the wrong building, and he said he didn't like that he was called a liar which never happened, and he handed me the new pizza and crinkled up my receipt and I asked him for it, and he slammed it in my hand.

I told him he didn't need to be rude it was an honest mistake. The driver was terrible, and we will not use Pizza Hut again!!

User's recommendation: Don’t use for delivery from the outer loop Louisville store.

Comments