Pizza Hut delivered the wrong order.Immediately called the store to let them know.

I was told it would be another 45 minutes before they could get another pizza to me. This was not acceptable. Asked for the driver to return to pick up the wrong order and to have my credit card credited. I was told this could not be done.

I drove to the store to deal with the manager face to face. I am still not satisfied that I could not get a receipt showing a credit to my account. I was told that I would have to wait 3-5 business days for the credit to appear. This was a very frustrating experience and felt like I was dealing with inexperience manager as well as an inexperienced customer service representative.

Don't plan to order pizza from Pizza Hut anytime soon. My family will attest to that since 5 years ago I had a bad experience with a KFC/Taco Bell restaurant and I refuse to go there.

I guess I hold grudges.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

Brandon, Florida, United States #679600

It is your credit card/bank that doesn't allow the money to go back on immediately and 3 to 5 days is normal. The other stuff is the store's fault, but the credit back is not the store's fault.

to Yo #1135990

yup.... 3 days is normal

but a return receipt should have been able to be made. o