3.7
Quality of Food

Ordered a lg handtoss pepperoni and mushroom pizza with extra sauce on line to get special.No spray or seasoning on crust.

11 minutes after I placed my order it said my pizza was out for delivery. Thought that it was kinda odd. When we received the pizza and opened the box my husband said what's up with all the sauce? Look the cheese is still whole.

I know it doesn't matter that I worked for Pizza Hut nearly 30 yrs and in 4 different states. GM for 17 of those yrs. I know this pizza was presauced and cheesed and then my extra sauce was thrown on top. When I called the Pizza Hut and spoke to who ever answered the phone which by the way took a long time for someone to answer.

I told the person the problem with our pizza and I could hear a woman in the background saying well they asked for extra sauce. Mgr women gets on phone I explained the problem again and by then I was pretty upset. She tells me I don't need to get upset .I told her that I could hear her talking about us in the background and that next time the customer should be put on hold while they discuss whatever amongst themselves. She asked for my phone number 3 times, verified my address ,at some point called me darling I did not appreciate that.

She said she'd remake the pizza and send it out when she could. 2nd pizza looks like a Pizza Hut pizza should look. I'm sending 2 pictures along with this.

P.s.I am going to call the Mgr at Pizza Hut and thank her for the new pizza.

Review about: Pizza Hut Pepperoni And Mashroom Pizza.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

Alright, well ... Ahh ... you're not pissed then.