1.6
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I ordered a white garden pizza at approximately 6:40pm on Monday, May 15, 2017.I was quoted a time of 7:15pm Was later called back at 6:50 claiming they made a mistake and due to this mistake, my pizza would be delivered at 7:25-7:30.

My pizza was delivered at 7:40p. And, my order was delivered incorrectly. I called the call center and demanded my money back and also the correct order. They refused both.

And, explained that I will have to wait an additional hour for my correct pizza and that I will not be refunded for an incompetent mistake made by your company. I'm disgusted with the service I received from someone in a managerial position, named Jay.

Papa Johns or Dominos would never treat a paying customer with this type of service or treatment and I now understand my mistake of choosing Pizza Hut.I suggest sending your employees to customer service courses and ensuring that your customers are happy.

Review about: Pizza Hut Pizza.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

I guess for some, delivery time, and convenience is really more important then quality of product. Maybe the CEO of Pizza Hut was right. Myself, I just drive to the nearest independent pizza shop that I know has good pizza.

to Geez #1340642

I meant to write than

go to the pages for Papa Johns or Dominos and you will find complaints similar to yours

my pizza delivery time was 11:10am. it's already 11:43am this is *** up