Verified Reviewer

1.4

Update by user Feb 22, 2021

It is February 22 2021! I made a purchase on the 4 th of this same month and got very POOR Service!

So I called customer service and spoke with a young lady named Alexis which whom stated I would be contacted by the company and they will discuss my refund which has Yet to happen as of today! I called Again and spoke with a gentleman and told him the company had not reached out or returned my funds that Alexis and I had spoke upon! I am currently on bed rest! And if I had the ability to move I would’ve been there by Now!

I feel that this is VERY UNPROFESSIONAL and needs to be handled IMMEDIATELY!!!! I Will NOT SUPPORT PIZZA HUT UNTIL THE ISSUE IS HANDLED CORRECTLY!!!!

Original review posted by user Feb 11, 2021

I have STILL Yet received an phone call from the Pizza Hut which I ordered from on the 4th regarding my refund for the VERY LATE DELIVERY! And Yes At this point I am getting extremely aggravated!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Pizza Hut Pizza.

Pizza Hut Pros: Prices.

Pizza Hut Cons: Incompetent staff.

Location: 2625 Georgetown Drive, Augusta, GA 30906