Pizza Hut Phone Numbers and Emails

Press Inquiries
phdataprivacy@yum.com
Privacy Inquiries
Is this your business?

How to Contact Pizza Hut?

Most Popular Number:

(800) 948-8488
Total calls: 16 609 Issues resolved: 407 Last call: Apr 14, 2024

What Is the Pizza Hut Customer Service Phone Number?

To reach Pizza Hut customer service, you can dial their dedicated phone number at 1-800-948-8488. Their customer service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, ensuring that you can seek assistance whenever needed.

By calling their customer service phone number, you can connect with their dedicated team who will address your inquiries, and concerns, or provide support regarding Pizza Hut's products, services, or orders.

What Is the Pizza Hut Corporate Email Address?

Pizza Hut Corporate has provided two email addresses so the customers can reach the customer service team. If you want to contact the service team to address any concerns about your privacy and personal data, email them at phdataprivacy@yum.com. The second email address is HutCares@yum.com which you can use to share your experience or feedback with the company. Also, this email is specifically dedicated to Pizza Hut customer service and is set up to handle a broad spectrum of customer inquiries and issues.

What Are Pizza Hut Working Hours?

Pizza Hut operating hours may vary, but typically they are open from approximately 10 AM to 12 AM or 1 AM at various locations throughout the United States. These hours can differ depending on the specific Pizza Hut branch and the day of the week. To obtain precise information about the working hours of a particular Pizza Hut restaurant near you, contact the specific location or visit their official website for the most up-to-date and accurate details.

PissedConsumer Club

Poor
Holley Y
Annoyance
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I lost a receipt for my order. I ordered it for work and I called to get a copy.

The store gave me a number to call. They never answered.

Then I called customer service and they said they would have to send it to a supervisor. Never heard anything after.

Doug C Doi
I was asked
3.0

Useless, I explained that Pizza Hut had free pizza promotions, and don't give the free pizza, and are now wasting my time asking if they resolved issues, when they haven't

Carl L Yyt
I yet to receive my refund.

I still have not received my $37.58. The Manager said that it takes up to five business days.

The date I ordered it was Thursday March 29. I hated their non service. I believe that they have poor management there and customer service. All I wanted was them to change my online order to a delivery order.

I called three times. They kept me on hold forever and never ever came back to the line. I called off two lines. The first line I called I waited a hour and a half.

The other two times I asked for a manager and they kept me on hold.

Something has to be done. Again it was the one in Las Vegas on Desert Inn Rd.

Lindsay Str
Maria in the call center doesn't deserve a job. Or to be in any contact with people. And the company thinks she's ok
1.3

They're horrible. They have no business in a customer service job.

Or any job.

They don't even have the decency to respond, from here, on Google reviews, or on Facebook. So obviously they *** Maria's behavior, which says a lot about them as human beings

How Good is Pizza Hut's Customer Service?

Meghann Yzw
Meghann Yzw
Feels Satisfied | Apr 14, 2024

Service was good

Hana Xhk
Hana Xhk
Feels Disappointed | Apr 14, 2024

I called and reported my issue and no one never git back in touch with me about it I asked for a full refund and another re-order of my food because I received someone else order and the Manger at that store location was very nasty and rude and yelling at me

tiffany g Ohs
tiffany g Ohs
Feels Disappointed | Apr 04, 2024

Very unprofessional

Orval Eju
Orval Eju
Feels Satisfied | Apr 03, 2024

Excellent very helpful and courteous. Very friendly team member you have to help out customers .

Derrick T Wbu
Derrick T Wbu
Feels Disappointed | Apr 02, 2024

They told me they sorry would have a supervisor contact me. And send me coupons to my Gmail to compensate my 43$ loss I never received them or a call still

Binita P Tiy

7% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Pizza Hut?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Ordered pizza never came.”
  • “Did not receive delivery, driver came to door and left with my order.”
  • “My order has not arrived already very late”

Staff Question:

• “Horrible service”
  • “Rude and bad service”
  • “Manager”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Messes up my order and been disconnected, reconnected disconnected and reconnected again and again. Been on hold down a total of 2 hours now”
  • “The app not working ever”
  • “Mess up order and rudeness”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Coupon not working”
  • “Missing money”
  • “Think I was over chargeat a lication”

Refund Question:

• “Missing refund”
  • “Refund and bad customer service”
  • “Refused refund”

Request for Information Question:

• “Question /complaint”
  • “Complaints and question”
  • “I have a question regarding my app and rewards”

Account Question:

• “My app and account is not working”
  • “Pizza hut rewards not showing on account”
  • “Locked account”

Employment Question:

• “W-2”
  • “I need my W2”
  • “Job aplication”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “What to cancel an order & get a refund”
  • “Order cancelled without notice or phone call”
  • “Cancel order”

Cards Question:

• “They took money off my card”
  • “My card was charged 2 different amounts”
  • “My medical benefit card”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Pizzas were missing tomato sauce. Had to order online. No one answered my phone call to place our order. Please issue Refund in the amount of $12.44 We ordered 2 $12 specials. I tried to call them again after opening the boxes and noticed no sauce”
  • “App not working”
  • “App issues”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “My sallary 2 month rdy no return”
  • “Return”
  • “I was supposed to get a replacement big dinner box and never received the letter”

Other Question:

• “Complaint on employee”
  • “Make complaints”