I ordered online as I normally do for delivery charge my card and then received a call stating they are not delivering in my area due to an incident which happened in this area on the Fourth of July. My complaint is my car is currently down and could not pick my order up.

And I use the last of my money because I will be getting paid in a few days. I cannot order anything else because its going to take a few days before I card is credited. If I knew that they couldnt deliver in this area I would have ordered somewhere else but nothing online stated due to an incident that occurred they are not delivering to this area. Its very upsetting because now I have no money due to this.

This happened in Akron Ohio at the Pizza Hut on Main Street. Please address this so this will not happen to anyone else!!!

User's recommendation: Poor customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pizza Hut Pizza.

Preferred solution: Add statement online that delivery is not available in this area!!! Before card is charged!!!.

Pizza Hut Pros: Never had any problems until tonight.

Pizza Hut Cons: Shouting.

Location: 2383 S Main St, Akron, OH 44319