Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Place an online delivery order from the Portland, Tennessee store and immediately was contacted by store staff that they were canceling the order since theyre closed.

They stated that they could close/ cancel orders anytime they choose fit for their schedule. And that they didnt have any delivery drivers for the day.

I explained to them that the hospital staff is still waiting on another separate order that hasnt been delivered yet, they were still not understanding that staff just cannot leave a hospital to get food and that we depend on delivery of service...staff were extremely rude in providing false information to customers about their closing times and hung up the phone on me.

So with this being the second time we have been denied service...social media is the only options that we have next after addressing this complaint with Pizza Hut Corporate.

Joachim Detlefsen

615-925-****

Preferred solution: Add $$$$$$$ Several Pizza Rewards to my account .

Pizza Hut Cons: Customer service was bad, After placing my order, Called me to tell me that they canceled my order.

Comments

#1967730

So they tell you there's no delivery drivers and you ignore it and whine about being an essential worker? Go to social media about your selfishness.

Pizza Hut Reviews