I placed an order online and used 250 points for an additional free pizza &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; requested stuffed crust. I then called 813-518-**** my local Pizza Hut on Big Beng Rd, Riverview Fl 33598 & spoke with the someone regarding this.

She let me speak with the manager Chris. I stated the reason if the call & he was extremely rude from the beginning. I asked if the stuffed crust could be added & as he tried to belittle me & raised his voice maam this is the fourth time I am telling you I cant add stuffed crust I then asked to please have my order delivered as it is and disregard the stuffed crust. He then again raised his voice and told me he couldnt, the system has now canceled my order and I will have to go back online and reorder the pizza.

I asked his name and notified him I would be calling corporate to report him. He then called me back and asked so are you canceling your order. I explained again if my order can be rectified I would like it delivered. Again, he said he cant.

As I write this my money and points have not been refunded. I have never had an experience quite like this before and hope that this is looked at so 1)it doesnt happen to anyone else 2)my money and points will be refunded.

User's recommendation: DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS LOCATION, terrible customer service!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Pizza Hut Pizza.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Pizza Hut Pros: I usually love pizza hut.

Pizza Hut Cons: Very poor customer service.

Location: 10171 Big Bend Rd, Riverview, FL 33578