Verified Reviewer

I placed a order at the 5952 University Pkwy, Ste E, Winston-Salem, NC 27105 location at 10:47pm and it said that order would arrive around 11:50p. Before I summoned my order I put specific instructions for the driver to text my phone due to it being late and not ringing the doorbell, so it was around 12:25am I still havent received any type of text message saying my order was dropped off, so there is really no telling how long my order had been siittting outside.

So when I finally decide to bring my order inside it was as cold as ice as in it had been sitting inside a freezer, so basically I now have to put it in to warm it up and on top of that it has completely dried all the way out and I asked for extra sauce in which of course wasnt added to my pizza.

At this point Im seriously considering not ordering from this location just because they have the dumbest cooks and delivery drivers I have ever seen, seems like every time I place a order here or my family does something is wrong. Just because the store is gonna be closing soon doesnt give the driver the right to drop my food off and not alert me the paying customer, eapically the one that left a tip, and I would like ym tip that I left on my card refunded cause he or she doesnt deserve a tip they deserve to be fired.

User's recommendation: Don’t order from this location.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pizza Hut Three Topping Pizza.

Pizza Hut Pros: It was cold, Very dry, Very very very very very very dry, Just all around trash, Worse pizza i have ever tasted in my 36 years of living.

Pizza Hut Cons: Dryness of the pizza, Pizza was very cold.

Location: 5952 University Parkway, Winston-Salem, NC 27105