Verified Reviewer

3.2

Ordered my pizza at 12:19 but did not receive until 1:38. They told me it would be delivered by 1.

They are located about 5inutes away. I get notification at 12:46 that my delivery is out for delivery. Then receive courtesy call saying their whole system crashed and when asked how much longer she said it was even out of oven yet. My next call was at 1:12 saying it was out for delivery and that a $10 credit applied to my account.

I waited 15 minutes and called to ask where is my pizza, then told driver stuck in traffic on local road. Problem when I called back not very nice, did not even answer phone with usual This is Pizza Hut, had to ask to make sure.

Again stated the traffic delay but when delivery came, watched as he came from completely different direction of where traffic delay would have been. Only saving thing was pizza was warm and quality good.

User's recommendation: Do your self a favor and do curbside pick up.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pizza Hut Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Pizza Hut Pros: Quality of food.

Pizza Hut Cons: Delivery time was terrible, Non professional phone call.

Comments