Verified Reviewer

2.1

My name is Theresa Kern. I am a single mother trying to survive covid19 with no income no transportation nor help.

In desperation I used 24$ to order food for my boys today. Breadsticks , 2 personal cheese pizza deals, and apple pies i felt forces to get due to minimum delivery amt. When the food arrived my eyes weld with tears. The boxes appeared stepped on and one was torn on the perforation a bit.

The breadsticks were not even cooked they were like dough. One pizza was burnt and I could not believe the other had so much crust seasoning on it the entire pizza was covered. They were so excited for pizza and when it came they could sew my tears I felt unsafe with the condition the food and boxes were in so I could not let them even take a chance on it. Now I am stuck..no way to get 24$ back and no food for them.

I want to scream..just would think pizza hut in woodbridge va 22191 would care more but especially during these times more care would be given..I am just so upset and reporting, sending reviews and complaints to media outlets so others are aware to save the last of thier money if like me ..and just hope help comes to get to a store rather than be treated so poorly by local food delivery options. Just ashame...

User's recommendation: Just say no.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 14438 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Marumsco, VA 22191