Multan, Punjab Province

Dear Sir,

This is to inform you that I visited your Multan Branch today on 9th of Oct 2015 at 9 P.M with my family, there was no one at your Welcome Desk to receive me.

I tried myself to find some place to dine-in,on my way to smoking area I found your Multan Branch Tranee Manager Mr. ALEEM, Who was roaming with some customer who seemed also in search of some place to dine.

I saw a table there and plan to dine there with my family at the same time that customer also INDICATED for the same location to dine-in.

When i was done with placing my order even, MR. ALEEM tranee manager came to me and ask me to LEAVE that table.

Sir ,here i asked him to guide me about how he can make RESERVATION on just an indication even there was no RESERVATION TAG on that table. How he can compeled me to leave that unreserved table ?? And how he can prefer some other customer on the one who is sitting with family and also done with placing his order ??

On my request for giving the reason of leaving that table for other customer, Mr Aleem claimed that I am getting Rude with him.

Then I asked him to please send the branch manger , Mr Ali was on duty manger who came and request the same to leave that table at any cost. I told them if I ll leave this table I wont even fix the dinner at PH multan branch.

As it was quite Unethical to ask some of your sitting customer to leave that place for some other customer without any prior reservation.

Dear, I am your regular customer at Multan and other branches even. I am complaigning this so that no one should suffer again with the same.

Thanking you!

Naveed Shahzad

03006330000

Multan

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Pizza Hut. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pizza Hut to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pizza Hut pizza hut pizza for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments