South Miami, Florida
Featured Not resolved

Hello,

I love pizza hut and often order from there.However, I had an experience at the store located at Miami FL, 6625 S Dixie Hwy, 33143 on January 29th around 8:30pm.

I ordered pick-up, and when I got home I realized the pizza had excessive spots of missing cheese. So I called the manager who's name I believe is Tony and I told him and obviously I was upset because we had driven all the way up there and all the way home to find a very unpleasant pizza that I paid for. I wasn't rude, but I did express my frustration. It gotten even worse after his response to me was "ma'am, I saw that pizza and there was NOTHING wrong with that pizza!"...

I couldn't believe that he blatantly and rudely refuted a customer, as if he was eluding to me making false complaints.

I told him I would contact corporate and his response was for me to go ahead.I really hope that call was recorded because for him to be a manager he has no customer service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of pizza hut pizza and associated monetary loss in the amount of $23. Pizza Hut needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pizza hut pizza in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pizza Hut.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments