Pizza Hut - Blotched Cheese Pizza
I love pizza hut and often order from there.However, I had an experience at the store located at Miami FL, 6625 S Dixie Hwy, 33143 on January 29th around 8:30pm.
I ordered pick-up, and when I got home I realized the pizza had excessive spots of missing cheese. So I called the manager who's name I believe is Tony and I told him and obviously I was upset because we had driven all the way up there and all the way home to find a very unpleasant pizza that I paid for. I wasn't rude, but I did express my frustration. It gotten even worse after his response to me was "ma'am, I saw that pizza and there was NOTHING wrong with that pizza!"...
I couldn't believe that he blatantly and rudely refuted a customer, as if he was eluding to me making false complaints.
I told him I would contact corporate and his response was for me to go ahead.I really hope that call was recorded because for him to be a manager he has no customer service.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pizza Hut Pepperoni Pizza
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I just order pizza to night .big piece of beacon cocked with vegetarian pizza I mean (vegotarian pizza). Iv allergy to beacon do I payed 27 dollars just be sick..."
- "On 10/24/15 store #0113 I order a stuffed crust pizza that was soggy.The crust was 3 inches wide and left little room for any toppings. I also ordered the..."
- "My pizza had an excessive amount of crust, or inadequate amount of topping. I had literally 2" of crust on my pizza. When I called in, the manager..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."