Pizza Hut - Blotched Cheese Pizza

I love pizza hut and often order from there.However, I had an experience at the store located at Miami FL, 6625 S Dixie Hwy, 33143 on January 29th around 8:30pm.

I ordered pick-up, and when I got home I realized the pizza had excessive spots of missing cheese. So I called the manager who's name I believe is Tony and I told him and obviously I was upset because we had driven all the way up there and all the way home to find a very unpleasant pizza that I paid for. I wasn't rude, but I did express my frustration. It gotten even worse after his response to me was "ma'am, I saw that pizza and there was NOTHING wrong with that pizza!"...

I couldn't believe that he blatantly and rudely refuted a customer, as if he was eluding to me making false complaints.

I told him I would contact corporate and his response was for me to go ahead.I really hope that call was recorded because for him to be a manager he has no customer service.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Pizza Hut Pepperoni Pizza
Review category
Fast Food
review #785721

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pizza Hut? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.